An app development course typically covers the concepts, tools, and techniques involved in creating mobile applications for various platforms such as iOS and Android. The course aims to provide students with the necessary skills to design, develop, and deploy their own mobile apps.
Curriculum of our App Deployment Training Course
This Course is Designed for
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested to App Deployment
Softwares You'll Learn
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs): Android Studio, Visual Studio.
- Software Development Kits (SDKs):iOS SDK, Flutter SDK.
- Version Control Systems:Git and GitHub.
- Design and Prototyping Tools: Figma, Canva.
- Mobile App Developer
- App Tester/QA Engineer
- App Consultant
- App Deployment Trainer/Instructor
- Freelancer or Self-Employed
- Access to a Computer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic English Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Memory (RAM): Having at least 8 GB of RAM is typically a good starting point. More memory may be required for running emulators or working on resource-intensive projects.