A competitive programming course is designed to teach participants the skills and techniques required to excel in competitive programming contests and coding competitions. These courses typically cover a wide range of algorithms, data structures, problem-solving techniques, and programming languages.
Curriculum of our Competitive Programming Training Course
This Course is Designed for
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested to Competitive Programming
Softwares You'll Learn
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs): Code Blocks, Visual Studio Code.
- Programming Languages and Compilers.
- Online Judges: HackerRank, Codeforces, LeetCode.
- Version Control Systems: GitHub and GitLab.
- Competitive Programmer
- Software Engineer
- Freelancer and Competitive Programming Coach.
- Web Analyst
- Competitive Programmer Trainer/Instructor.
- Access to a Computer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic English Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills