The Web Design course provides a comprehensive preface to the principles and practices of designing effective and engaging websites. Students will learn the fundamentals of web design, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap5 and responsive design, and gain hands- on experience in creating visually appealing and functional web pages.
Curriculum of our Web Designing Course
This Course is Designed for
- Job seekers
- Anyone interested to Web Designing
Softwares You'll Learn
- Text Editor: Notepad, Notepad++, vs code.
- Web Browser: Chrome, Firefox.
- Graphics Editor: Adobe Photoshop, Canva
- Web Designer
- Front-end Developer
- Responsive Web Designer
- Freelancer or Self-Employed
- UX Researcher
- Web Designing Trainer/Educator
- Access to a Computer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic English Skills
- Basic Graphic Design Skills
- Time and Commitment